What is anger?
Anger is a feeling of hate and of being against somebody or something you feel has deliberately done you wrong. Sometimes Anger is good for human. By this we express negative feelings, for example, or motivate you to find solutions to problems.
- Increased energy levels
- Raised blood pressure
- Spike in hormones like adrenaline and noradrenaline
- Increase in body temperature
causes of anger
- A person or an event could make you angry.
- You could be angry because someone cut in line in front of you in line.
- You might feel angry when you are emotionally hurt, threatened, in pain, or in a confrontation.
types of anger
- Aggressive Anger: Here, a person tries to repress their anger to avoid dealing with it but typically ends up expressing it in unhealthy and undermining ways.
- Assertive Anger: This can be a healthy option for expressing anger. It involves handling anger in a controlled manner by using your words to calmly explain and try to diffuse the situation. Here, anger is expressed in a non-threatening way.
- Openly Aggressive Anger: This type of anger might be accompanied by physical or verbal aggression such as screaming or hitting things. The aim of this type of anger is typically to hurt the person the anger is directed at emotionally or physically.
Treatment of anger (control of anger)
- Psychotherapy. Therapy can include cognitive behavioral therapy and exposure response prevention. This therapy perform by psychological counsellor (anger management therapist).
- Complemental health techniques. Mindfulness, yoga, and self-management strategies such as Anger management are ways to treatment on anger using alternative methods.
- Other treatments for anger.Getting enough sleep, Meditating, Staying active and exercising, Eating a healthy diet, Avoiding alcohol, Avoiding caffeine, Quitting smoking cigarettes if you smoke.
- Phychological counselling. Counselling for anger by a anger management therapist click here. Mukurata Bharat provide a “Wonderful Mind Course”(anger management courses) that is very effective for anger patients.Many People take that course and get rid from anger.
Muskurata Bharat Provide A Special Treatment of Anger
From the mouth of the people who benefited by best treatment of anger,
that course provided by Lovnish Mittal