What is Panic Attack?
A panic attack is a sudden feelling of fear that causes severe physical reactions when there is no real danger. Panic attacks can be very alarming. When panic attacks come, you might think you’re losing control, having a heart attack or even dying. Now A day’s you can take online psychological counselling by a best psychological counsellor for Treatment of Panic attack.
- Family history: Anxiety disorders, including panic disorders, often run in families.
- Mental health issues: People who have anxiety disorders, depression or other mental illness are more prone to panic attacks.
- Abuse problems: Consume too much Alcohol and drug addiction can increase the risk of panic attacks.So Treatment of Panic attack is necssary for a good lifestyle.
- Sense of impending danger
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Rapid increasing heart rate
- Sweating, Trembling or shaking
- Shortness of breath or tightness in your throat, Chest pain, Headache, Dizziness, lightheadedness or faintnes and tingling sensation
- Development of specific phobias, such as fear of driving or leaving your home and Frequent medical care for health concerns and other medical conditions
- Avoidance of social situations, Problems at work or school
- Depression, anxiety disorders and other psychiatric disorders
- Increased risk of suicide or suicidal thoughts
- Alcohol or other substance misuse and Financial problems
Treatment of Panic attack
- Psychotherapy:In this therapy you discuss your thoughts and emotions with a psychological counsellor or psychiatrist doctor.psychological counsellor finds your triggering point with the help of psychological counsellor you can change your thinking, behaviors and reactions.
- Antidepressants: Some antidepressant medications can make panic attacks less frequent . Providers should prescribe serotonin selective reuptake inhibitors.
- Anti-anxiety medications: Benzodiazepines are the most useful prescribed anti-anxiety medication to prevent your panic attacks.
Muskurata Bharat Provide A Special Treatment For Panic Attack
From the mouth of the people who benefited by the best treatment for panic attacks,
that course provided by Lovnish Mittal