What is stress?
Stress is a type of human reaction that happens to everyone. The human body Naturally is designed to experience stress and behave. When you experience changes or challenges , your body produces physical and mental responses. That’s stress.
What happens to the body during stress?
When a person has long-term (chronic) stress, continued activation of the stress response causes wear and tear on the body. Physical, emotional and behavioral symptoms develop.
Causes of Stress?
- Factors such as genetics, brainology and your Surroundings which play’s a major role.
- first degree relatives with generalized anxiety disorder
- environmental concerns, such as child abuse
- substance use
- situations such as surgery or occupational hazard
What are the symptoms of Stress disorders?
- anxious thoughts or beliefs that are difficult to control
- trouble concentrating
- difficulty falling asleep
- unexplained aches and pains
Treatment of Stress (how to deal with stress)
- Psychotherapy. Therapy can include cognitive behavioral therapy and exposure response prevention. This therapy perform by psychological counsellor.
- Complemental health techniques. Mindfulness, yoga for stress relief, and self-management strategies such as stress management are ways to treatment of stress.
- Other treatments of stress disorder.Getting enough sleep for relieve from stress , Meditating reduces stress, Staying active and exercising, Eating a healthy diet , Avoiding alcohol, Avoiding caffeine work as a stress reliever, Quitting smoking cigarettes if you smoke.
- Phychological counselling. Counselling for stress click here. Mukurata Bharat provide a “Wonderful Mind Course” that is very effective for stress patients.Many People take that course and get rid from stress.
Muskurata Bharat Provide A Special Treatment Of Stress
From the mouth of the people who benefited by best treatment of stress,
that course provided by Lovnish Mittal