What is anxiety?
Anxiety is body’s natural response to stress, feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. It might cause you to sweat, feel restless and tense, and have a rapid heartbeat.If your feelings of anxiety are extreme, last for at least 6 months, this means you have an anxiety disorder.
What are anxiety disorders?
Anxiety disorders are those conditions in which you have anxiety that does not go away and can get worse with time. And Anxiety disorders are the most common form of emotional disorder and can affect anyone.
What causes anxiety disorders?
- Factors such as genetics, brainology and stress, and your Surroundings which play’s a major role.
- first degree relatives with generalized anxiety disorder
- environmental concerns, such as child abuse
- substance use
- situations such as surgery or occupational hazard
What are the types of anxiety disorders?
- Panic disorder :- This means you experience recurring panic attacks at unexpected times.
- Phobia:- This is an excessive fear from a specific object, situation, or activity.
- Social disorder :- This is an extreme fear of being judged by others in social situations.
- Generalized disorder :- In this type of disorder People worry about ordinary issues such as health, money, work, and family.
- Separation disorder :- This means you have a fear of being away from your home or loved ones.
- Illness disorder :- This is about your health (formerly called hypochondria).
What are the symptoms of anxiety disorders?
- anxious thoughts or beliefs that are difficult to control
- trouble concentrating
- difficulty falling asleep
- unexplained aches and pains
Treatment of anxiety attack
- Psychotherapy. Therapy can include cognitive behavioral therapy and exposure response prevention. This therapy perform by psychological counsellor.
- Complemental health techniques. Mindfulness, yoga, and self-management strategies such as stress management are ways to treatment on anxiety using alternative methods.
- Other treatments for anxiety disorder.Getting enough sleep, Meditating, Staying active and exercising, Eating a healthy diet, Avoiding alcohol, Avoiding caffeine, Quitting smoking cigarettes if you smoke.
Muskurata Bharat Provide A Special Treatment For Anixety Attack
From the mouth of the people who benefited by best treatment of anxiety,
that course provided by Lovnish Mittal